Thursday, October 23, 2008



After my working hours, I made a ‘transit’ to Serusop Shopping Area to buy somethings.

Just before going home, I dropped by at Lof Cakes and Bakery (which is located at Unit 8 Ground Floor, Block C, Delima Square i.e opposite Hua Ho Delima). There, I bought 3 pieces of mini donuts. The mini donuts cost BND1.60 per 3 pieces.

More photos:
The plastic bag
The paper bag
Strawberry topping
Chocolate topping

Chocolate and peanut topping

p/s: I do not clean up the donuts when I took their photos. I took them out directly from the paper bag and took some photo shoots. I am using the semi-auto focus function in my Canon 350D DSLR i.e by using the auto-focus point.

(Photos: Abdul Rashid Haji Tahir. Taken on 23 October 2008)

Related articles:

PeachPit (Pearson Education)

ANY COMMENTS, PLEASE SEND YOUR E-MAIL TO:

abdul_rashid.tahir@yahoo.com