Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
The events is jointly organised by Language Center of UBD and the Embassy of Japan. It is sponsored and supported by Japanese Association Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Japan Friendship Association UBD Chapter, Misato Restaurant, Excapade Sushi Restaurant, and V's Restaurant.
- University Brunei Darussalam
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam: Japanese Language and Culture Week
- The Brunei Times, 5th March 2010: Japanese Culture Week on March 10.
- The Brunei Times, 11th March 2010: Showcase of all things Japanese at UBD
- Pelita Brunei, 11 Mac 2010: Budaya Moden dan Tradisional Tema Minggu Kebudayaan Jepun
Friday, March 05, 2010
5th March 2010, Friday – Malaysia Showcase 2010 is held from today (5th March 2010, Friday) until this Sunday (7th March 2010) at the International Convention Centre, Berakas.
Seats at Tourism Malaysia.
Malaysia Cocoa Board.
A drink at one of the booth…
MS1900 Certification at SIRIM QAS International Sdn Bhd.
Health Seminars that were held today (5th March 2010)…
Upin & Ipin Live in Brunei….
Upin & Ipin Live in Brunei….
Upin & Ipin will make their appearances at the Conference Room, ICC on the 7th March 2010, Sunday. (This schedule is available at the entrance to the exhibition venue. However, according to the ads in The Brunei Times and the Malaysia Showcase 2010 program book, Upin & Ipin will appear at 10.40am, 2.00pm, and 6.40pm). Eric Leong and Hazami will appear at the same venue to meet their fans.
The schedule that is published in the The Brunei Times (p.5, 4th March 2010, Thursday)
I get this book for free at the Healthcare Pavillion of Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC), Ministry of Health Malaysia. The listed price is USD$22.95. “Patients Beyond Borders (Malaysia Edition): Everybody’s Guide to Affordable, World-Class Medical Tourism’ is written by Josef Woodman and published by Healthy Travel Media. The book is about a resource for medical tourism in Malaysia.
(Photos: Abdul Rashid bin Haji Tahir. Taken on 5th March 2010, Friday morning)
Thursday, March 04, 2010
We were welcomed by Awang Ismale bin Haji Abdul Rahman, an Information Department Officer, who then brought us to the Pehin Orang Kaya Shahbandar Conference Room for the briefing session. The briefing was presented by Dayang Noriah binti Haji Abdul Hamid, Assistant Public Relations Officer Grade 1 from the Public Relations Section regarding the structure and organisation of the Information Department.
While and after having some refreshment, we have a session together with senior officer from the Information Department. We were further briefed by Hajah Noorashidah binti Haji Aliomar, Acting Deputy Information Director who is also Head of Public Relations Section. Then followed by Q & A session.
Then, we had souvenir exchange and group photo session.
After the briefing sessions, we visited to various sections of the Information Department i.e Pelita Brunei Online Section , Pelita Brunei Section , Photography and Audio Visual Section, and Mini Library.
At Photography and Audio Visual Section, we were briefed by Haji Mohammad Yussof bin Haji Mohammad Yassin, the head of the section and followed by a photography session at their studio.
Our visit lasted at 5.00pm.
Tuesday, March 02, 2010
(Photos: Abdul Rashid bin Haji Tahir. Taken on 29th January 2010, Friday)
- Pelita Brunei, 29 Januari 2010: Hajat untuk mendirikan bangunan Darusysiyfa Warrafahah tercapai
- BIBD Wish Campaign Official Website: Wish Maker X7HNYF4T - Hajat untuk mendirikan bangunan Darusysiyfa Warrafahah
- BIBD Wish Campaign Official Website: Press Release - BIBD Announces Nominess for BND1,000,000 Grand Award
- The Brunei Times, 2nd March 2010: Voting for BIBD's wish campaign opens
- Anak Brunei: It's time to vote for the BIBD Wish Grand Award Winner !