Friday, June 26, 2009
Somethings that attract my attention...
Sunday, June 21, 2009
21st June 2009, Sunday – Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam (BIBD) granted the 2nd batch of wishmakers their wishes in a ceremony that was held at the Atrium of The Mall Gadong on 19th June 2009, Friday. The ceremony was followed by a tea reception at the Rizqun Coffeehouse of Rizqun International Hotel.
- Abdul Rashid’s Blog: BIBD Wish Campaign Official Launching Ceremony.
- Abdul Rashid’s Blog: “My Wish Has Been Granted” by BIBD, Episode 1.
- For futher details about BIBD Wish Campaign, please visit: http://www.bibdwish.com
p/s: What do I need to save now?
- For the “rainy seasons”, such as to repair my car, my house, my computer, and “anything” that need to be “repaired”.
- For education and career development: self and my children.
- To finance my hobby…such as to buy new camera, lens, bag, etc…and also: training, outing, and related items (computer software and hardware).
- Travel and leisure…
- Going pilgrimage to Holy Land (Mecca and Medina).
- Buy a new car….when needed.
- Retirement….there will be no monthly pension for me…but there will BND250 Old Age Pension when I reach 60 years old (*correct me if I am wrong).
- And a lot more reasons for me to save money NOW.
….the hard part is COMMITMENT and DETERMINATION….as well as the ability to make THE RIGHT DECISION in a given situation and time.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
20th June 2009, Saturday – Last night I attended the soft launching ceremony of YouGotSnapped service, that was held at iCentre, Anggerek Desa.
There was an introduction and demonstration of YouGotSnapped service by Awang Keeran Janin, the creator of YouGotSnapped.
What is YouGotSnapped? YouGotSnapped is “a free and easy application that lets you buy and sell the full-resolution copies of all your favourite Facebook photos albums”.
For further information:
BEBD Innovation Centre
Sp. 32-37, Jalan Berakas,
Anggerek Desa, Berakas
Bandar Seri Begawan BC3713,
673 238 2616 ext.143/146
Those who unable to attend the soft launching last night (and others), there will be the Official Launch of YouGotSnapped on the 27th-29th June at The Mall, Gadong.
High resolution?...I think I need to convert the selected edited photos in RAW to jpeg again. This is because most of my jpeg files are in low resolution. In addition, I should crop the photos in 2:3 aspect ratio…but: Should I? I think it depend who want the photos.
Most of my photos I have cropped in 16:9 aspect ratio. This is due to I mainly viewing my photos on the widescreen computer display…and somedays through my LCD television. But, if I want to print the photos, I usually crop them in 2:3 aspect ratio.