Saturday, June 20, 2009



20th June 2009, Saturday – Last night I attended the soft launching ceremony of YouGotSnapped service, that was held at iCentre, Anggerek Desa.

There was an introduction and demonstration of YouGotSnapped service by Awang Keeran Janin, the creator of YouGotSnapped.

What is YouGotSnapped? YouGotSnapped is “a free and easy application that lets you buy and sell the full-resolution copies of all your favourite Facebook photos albums”.

For further information:

Website:
http://www.yougotsnapped.com/

Address:
YouGotSnapped
BEBD Innovation Centre
Sp. 32-37, Jalan Berakas,
Anggerek Desa, Berakas
Bandar Seri Begawan BC3713,
Brunei Darussalam

Email:
contact@yougotsnapped.com

Contact Number:
673 238 2616 ext.143/146

Those who unable to attend the soft launching last night (and others), there will be the Official Launch of YouGotSnapped on the 27th-29th June at The Mall, Gadong.

Coffee Zone @ iCentre

YouGotSnapped banner

Awang Keeran Janin is going to do the introduction and the demonstration.

p/s: May be I should check back my digital photos album to see if there are “interesting photos” (in high resolution) to sell or just share (in addition to this blog and low resolution photos in the Facebook) at FaceBook/ YouGotSnapped… “interesting photos”…and it may “not necessarily high quality photos”…but it should be in high resolution.

High resolution?...I think I need to convert the selected edited photos in RAW to jpeg again. This is because most of my jpeg files are in low resolution. In addition, I should crop the photos in 2:3 aspect ratio…but: Should I? I think it depend who want the photos.

Most of my photos I have cropped in 16:9 aspect ratio. This is due to I mainly viewing my photos on the widescreen computer display…and somedays through my LCD television. But, if I want to print the photos, I usually crop them in 2:3 aspect ratio.

(Photos: Abdul Rashid Haji Tahir. Taken on 19th June 2009, Friday)

PeachPit (Pearson Education)

ANY COMMENTS, PLEASE SEND YOUR E-MAIL TO:

abdul_rashid.tahir@yahoo.com