Sunday, June 21, 2009
21st June 2009, Sunday – Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam (BIBD) granted the 2nd batch of wishmakers their wishes in a ceremony that was held at the Atrium of The Mall Gadong on 19th June 2009, Friday. The ceremony was followed by a tea reception at the Rizqun Coffeehouse of Rizqun International Hotel.
- Abdul Rashid’s Blog: BIBD Wish Campaign Official Launching Ceremony.
- Abdul Rashid’s Blog: “My Wish Has Been Granted” by BIBD, Episode 1.
- For futher details about BIBD Wish Campaign, please visit: http://www.bibdwish.com
p/s: What do I need to save now?
- For the “rainy seasons”, such as to repair my car, my house, my computer, and “anything” that need to be “repaired”.
- For education and career development: self and my children.
- To finance my hobby…such as to buy new camera, lens, bag, etc…and also: training, outing, and related items (computer software and hardware).
- Travel and leisure…
- Going pilgrimage to Holy Land (Mecca and Medina).
- Buy a new car….when needed.
- Retirement….there will be no monthly pension for me…but there will BND250 Old Age Pension when I reach 60 years old (*correct me if I am wrong).
- And a lot more reasons for me to save money NOW.
….the hard part is COMMITMENT and DETERMINATION….as well as the ability to make THE RIGHT DECISION in a given situation and time.