Friday, October 24, 2008

By the invitation of the Principal of Sekolah Al-Falaah, Ustaz Saiyed Haamid Aal-Taaher and the Parent Teacher Association of the school, I come to their Majlis Silaturahim which is held in conjunction with the Aidilfitri celebration on 24th October 2008, at Sekolah Al-Falaah Taman Manggis Manis. I come with my wife, my daughter (who is in KG2 at the school), and my son (who will study at the school in KG1 next year).

Aidilfitri greetings
The cook is preparing the noodle
My son
Ingredients for the Singapore Indian rojak
Rojak corner
The noodle
Roti canai
The noodle

My son and my daughter
The dessert

(Photos: Abdul Rashid Haji Tahir. Taken on 24 October 2008, by using Sony Cybershot W130)

PeachPit (Pearson Education)

ANY COMMENTS, PLEASE SEND YOUR E-MAIL TO:

abdul_rashid.tahir@yahoo.com