Wednesday, May 28, 2008







(Photos: Abdul Rahid Haji Tahir. Taken on from 6 to 8 April 2005)

I bought a Panasonic Lumix FZ20 in 2005. However, in 2006, I have sold it in order to buy a Canon EOS 350D DSLR. I used FZ20 a lot, that is, from my visit to Malaysia and Singapore to my son aqiqah and a few wedding ceremony including my cousin wedding. I like FZ20 because it has long telephoto, about 400mm (35 mm equivalent) and the 16:9 aspect ratio. But, the ISO is limited to 400 only and this limit my photo taking in low light area or situation. I dont like using built in flash except for fill-in flash or close-up photos.

The above photos shows my first experiment using the Panasonic Lumix FZ20. I like the colour the FZ20 gives.

PeachPit (Pearson Education)

ANY COMMENTS, PLEASE SEND YOUR E-MAIL TO:

abdul_rashid.tahir@yahoo.com