Sunday, May 11, 2008



(Photos: Abdul Rashid Haji Tahir. Taken on: 11 May 2008)

After going to Brunei II(b) Primary School Exercise Competition that has been held at the UBD Sport Complex, I went to Hua Ho Yayasan to buy ink for my HP Deskjet 5160 printer, that is, HP No.56 which costs BND28.50.


Then, I stopped by at Fun Donuts. I bought two pieces of donuts which different toppings: oreo and chocolate. They do taste good, but the donuts texture are not to my taste. However, I likely to come again to Yayasan Fun Donuts to try their donuts with other different toppings.


p/s: Canon EOS 450D has arrived in Brunei, including at Hua Ho Yayasan. There are a lot of different model of LowePro camera bags available at Hua Ho Yayasan, including the latest model such as the FastPack Series and Flipside Series. In addition to this, Manfrotto tripods and monopods is available too. They do satisfy shutterbug needs (partly). I hope they will offer the price that equaivalent or cheper than that is offered by QQ E-Store soon.

PeachPit (Pearson Education)

ANY COMMENTS, PLEASE SEND YOUR E-MAIL TO:

abdul_rashid.tahir@yahoo.com