Sunday, November 16, 2008

My daughter’s 5th birthday anniversary celebration was held on 12th November 2008, at our home in Berakas. The followings are some of the selected photos that were taken:

The chicken which was cooked by my mother-in-law
The lasagna which was also cooked by my mother-in-law
Coca-Coa Zero: The whole family favourite, including my 5 years daughter and 3 years old son.
The salad
The rice
Pizza Hut: My daughter gives her “seal 0f approval”
Pizza: The whole family favourite
Pepsi Twist: The whole family favourite, including my daughter and my son
Time to eat
The cerries on the birthday cake
The birthday cake
Birthday cake: This is my part

(Photos: Abdul Rashid Haji Tahir. Taken on 12 November 2008)

PeachPit (Pearson Education)

ANY COMMENTS, PLEASE SEND YOUR E-MAIL TO:

abdul_rashid.tahir@yahoo.com