Friday, August 22, 2008
There is a leaked information about Canon EOS 50D DSLR from Canon China website. The specification is as follows:
- 15.1 megapixel CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 4
- 1.6x crop
- Dust Reduction
- Auto Brightness Processing
- 95% viewfinder .97 magnification
- 9 point af (All Cross Type)
- 35 meter area equipped with high-precision sensors
- AF Fine Tuning
- ISO 100-12800
- 6.3 fps (high speed) 3fps (low speed)
- Buffer: 16 RAW - 60 JPG - 10 RAW+JPG
- 920,000 points VGA 3.0-inch LCD monitor
- 100,000 cycle shutter
- Rugged magnesium alloy body
For more info about the leaked info, click the following links (I get the information from there):
- Canon China Leaks EOS 50D Specifications
- Canon 50D Info Leaked - REAL SPECS!
- Canon 50D Leaked on China site
- Photography Bay: Canon 50D Photos with 18-200mm (?) IS Kit Lens (This link is added on 25th August 2008)
There is no information about the pricing and the release date.
p/s: So, we are going to see the release of Canon EOS 5D Mark II DSLR and/or Canon EOS 50D DSLR sometimes in the near future i.e likely in September 2008.