Thursday, August 28, 2008
Canon EOS 50D DSLR is released on 26th August 2008 and one day after i.e 27th August 2008 Nikon D90 is released. In addition to Canon EOS 50D DSLR, Canon also releases the new Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens. Nikon too releases new lens i.e AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105 mm f/3.5-5.6 ED VR lens.
Canon EOS 50D DSLR Basic Features
- 15.1 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- 6.3fps continuous shooting, max. burst 90 JPEGs with UDMA card
- DIGIC 4 processor
- ISO 100-3200, expandable to 12800
- 9-point wide area AF
- 3.0” Clear View VGA LCD with Live View mode & Face Detection Live AF
- Magnesium alloy body, with environmental protection
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- HDMI connection for high quality viewing and playback on a High Definition TV
- Full compatibility with Canon EF and EF-S lenses and EX-series Speedlites
- Available in early October 2008 at an expected street price of US$1399 in the USA. The Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens also available in early October 2008 at expected street price of US$699 (USA)
Nikon D90 Key Features
p/s: Still waiting for Canon EOS 5D Mark II DSLR Release.