Friday, October 23, 2009
23rd October 2009, Friday--Canon unveils Canon EOS 7D DSLR on 1st Sepetember 2009.
• Canon EOS 7D body only: SGD2,699.
• Canon EOS 7D Kit II ( body plus EF-S 18-135 IS lens): SGD3249
• 18 APS-C CMOS Sensor
• 3:2 aspect ratio
• 14 bit A/D conversion
• 8 fps image capture
• Dual “Digic 4” processors.
• ISO range: 100-6400. Expandable to 12,800.
• EOS Movie captures Full HD movie, with *.mov recording format.
• Magnesium alloy body.
• Clear View II 3in 920K dots VGA LCD monitor with a viewing angle of 160%.
• EOS integrated cleaning system with flourine coating
• 19 cross-type AF points.
• Storage: CompactFlash
• Metering mode: Evaluative(linked to all AF points), Partial (9.4% at center), Spot(approximately 2.3% at center), and center-weight average.
• Metering: TTL full aperture metering with 63 zone Dual Layer SPC
• Viewfinder: 100% frame coverage, eye-level pentaprism
• LCD Live View: Live TTL display of the scene from CMOS image sensor with 100% coverage
• High shutter durability of approximately 150,000 cycles
(Photos: Courtesy of Canon USA. The photos are the press release photos that are available at their PRESS ROOM)
And feel free to become a Canon EOS 7D DSLR fan at its FACEBOOK fan page.
- Canon Singapore: Canon EOS 7D
- Canon EOS 7D microsite
- Canon USA Press Room: Press Relese—Canon USA Redefines Mid-Range DSLR Category with the New EOS 7D Digitak SLR Camera
- Digital Photography Review: Canon Unveils EOS 7D High-End Digital SLR
- Digital Photography Review: Canon EOS 7D Preview by Richard Butler and Lars Rehm (September 2009)
- Digital Photography Review: Lexar Introduces Professional 600x Compact Flash Memory Card to Enhance Professional Digital Photography Experience
- Digital Photography Review: Canon posts firmware update for EOS 7D
- Imaging Resources: Canon EOS 7D
- Dphoto Journal: Canon EOS 7D
- Let’s Go Digital: Canon EOS 7D Preview (6 September 2009)
- Canon Field Reviews by Ole Jorgen Liodden: Canon7D (Beta) in the field
- Photography Blog: Canon EOS 7D Review by Mark Goldstein
- The Brunei Times (30th October 2009, Friday): New Canon Camera Snaps Top-End Figures For Launch (Updated! on 30th October 2009)
- Borneo Bulletin/Brudirect (30th October 2009, Friday): Interhouse Launches Canon EOS 7D DSLR (Updated! on 30th October 2009)
- Digital Photography Review: Canon EOS 7D Review by Lars Rehm and Richard Bultler (Updated: 7th November 2009)
- Darwin Wiggett: The Canon EOS 7D - The Camera We Want To Love (Updated: 13th November 2009)
p/s: This is my wishlist...I really like this camera. And I am waiting for Canon to unveil their latest and improved edition of one of their lenses i.e EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM Mark II lens.
Labels: Canon EOS 7D DSLR